Sunday, December 21, 2008

Gift Certificate Added to store


For those last minute shoppers I have added a gift certificate to my etsy shop which can be used for anything in the shop, including the shipping. All you have to do is to make your purchase as usual by adding this to your cart, then leave me your recipients name and special message in the 'Message to seller' box at checkout and it will be sent to them when you want ( for Christmas or a certain day of Hanukkah!). I got the neat templates from Giftango, check them out if you are looking to do the same.

After the holidays, I shall be offering general gift certificates to give to the someone hard to shop for or to let them have fun picking something out. Hopefully these will work out better than I've heard gift cards do ( mine is good for 11 months) because I've read recently or heard on the news that over half gift cards go unclaimed ( this is why stores push selling them , especially at the check outs, because they know they will get the money up front and they may never be redeemed! ).

I plan on sending a reminder to the recipients so they don't loose out, and since the GC can't be lost in the rubble of life's accoutrement's, they don't have to worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails