Thursday, July 15, 2010

Need Some Color?

Been really busy but thought I might post a really great mosaic of Color for you of a treasury one of my OrganicOdysseys pieces is featured in . Poppy Fields Forever.



I love poppies and used to live near a whole field of them. I miss seeing them at this time of year. I'm not a great fan of red, but this is just beautiful and I hope it perks you up if you need a lift!

It was made by Xaosart who has a beautiful Fine Jewelry and Glass art shop on etsy. I love the colors of this handpainted glass she makes and then encases in her own metal work.


Thank you also to all those who have featured me this past week:

opened-a-dictionary-hoary-meaning by DiggerBren
bastille-day-en-rose by hoganfe
natures-bounty by phofun
slow-buds-the-pink-dawn-like-a-rose by Silvia66
the-heirloom-garden A bounty of Summer goodness! by MySelvagedLife
sweet-summer-corn by divinedepth
love-is-everywhere by drndesigns
animal-antics by hoganfe
coffee the-elixir-of-life Deep Dark Coffee Browns by OklahomaMama
sky-blue-sky by JennyNdesign
sew-i-think-i-love-you by HeatherKent

Many of these have some cool looking beads or bead work!
329

2 comments:

  1. Love your poppy pendant. How do you get featured?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with everything in that treasury, and the ring is divine! Your pendant, too -- wow! Lots of talent.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails