Monday, December 22, 2008

Winner of Scavenger Hunt!

Announcing the winner of the PCAGOE Scavenger Hunt for the Organic Odysseys shop:

FloatingRabbit!!!!

Congratulations! Please convo me on how you wish to spend your Gift certificate of $20, so I can make a listing just for you!!!!

A Special thank you to all who entered, I hope you had fun on the hunt and will keep posted about any other fun things we are planning! I really enjoyed opening up your entries and for those who left encouraging comments and compliments, I thank you, it was very inspiring for me, my gift from you! Thank you for playing!

Keep tuned in to my blog and the PCAGOE blog for more fun events!

Happy Holidays everyone! And again, thanks for your participation!

Organic Odysseys

1 comment:

  1. FloatingRabbit, congratulations!!! You are very lucky person, because Kate's artwork is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails