Sunday, February 8, 2009

The Dog ate my Homework!

The winners have been announced!

Congratulations to the winners of the PCAGOE ACEO, challenge! I was thrilled when I saw the #1 prize winner, beetreebyme's

'My Dog ate my homework!'

Which is for sale in her etsy shop.

When I saw it posted to the challenge photo stream on flicker I knew it should be a winner! Such a clever unique and creative interpretation of the ACEO. Mary Ellen does wonderful sculptures of animals, birds, nature and also beautiful cake toppers! This was so innovative though, I was sure it would take one of the prizes and am so happy for her that it took NUMBER 1!





Congratulations also to second place winner Amantecatl, called Twilight elf. Very beautifully done, it has a porcelain like quality to it and lots of extruder work, lovely.






and third went to the kaleidoscope like rainbow of millefiore canes work of Polymerclaycreations, titled Color my World ( I think this was the very first song I could play on the piano as a young teen! by Chicago I think it was). Such a lovely garden of color and shape in such a small space!

The next challenge is for canework so all those who work with canes, here's a great way to stretch what you've done so far and enter a new work in this challenge. Check out this link for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails