Thursday, August 13, 2009

House of Gems contest


Love to bead? love shopping sprees? need some great things for your stash to make jewelry from?
House of Beads is having a wonderful contest and it's been extended to August 15th! So hurry and enter by going here. While you're there check out all the goodies they have and get Creative!

Entry Page

And don't forget to upload up to five pieces to the flickr photo stream. Have a look at all the wonderful entries too even if you don't have a chance to enter by going here. Take a look at my entries to while you're there and let me know what you think!


Grand Prize (1):
$1000 Shopping Spree on HouseofGems.com
Runners Up (1):
$500 Shopping Spree on HouseofGems.com
Consolation Prize (5)
$100 Shopping Spree on HouseofGems.com

Timeline:
Contest runs July 18th, 2009 thru August 15th, 2009

Enjoy!


4529

2 comments:

  1. WOW ! All your entries are wonderful!!!
    Each design is interesting and thoughtful!
    I've been waiting to see how your nest creation turned out. Your feathers are one of my favorite
    color combos! LOVE it!!!
    "nest is where the heart is"
    :) m.e.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you M.E.. EmandaJ's beautiful nest inspired it. I have had this mold for awhile, I guess I just needed the right 'gem' to use it with! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails