Thursday, October 22, 2009

New things

Been working on some new things lately, in the studio and in the shops over at etsy. I've also been rearranging the house. It is amazing how many things you have to move around and rearrange when summers over and you have to bring in your plants. I happen to have lots of them (picture coming soon) as I love having green living things around me, especially in the fall and winter months. We also decided to not keep our golden koi (who lives in a barrel pond on my porch during the warmer months), in that down in the basement, so off we went and got an aquarium to winter him over in. I just got it set up and will hopefully be able to find something to catch him in tomorrow and get him in there.

I've been wanting to change my banner on my Organic Odysseys shop for awhile and had a temporary one in place, and now I have a semi permanent one. I'm not sure if I like it totally yet but would appreciate a look from you and a comment to let me know what you think, no matter what!

I may change the one here on the blog as well as it's the same one I used to have at the shop. Do you think I should change it? to the one on the shop or maybe something different? All ideas welcome!

OrganicOdysseys at Etsy.

I've also gotten some treasury's recently. I have been looking at these lately like collages of art. And then I take a screen shot of them and can use them later for color inspiration. Kind of a twist on Maggie Maggios color lesson on making collages.

Posted above are the latest ones, take a look and let me know what you think.

You can click on them to take you there, but after they expire I will revert the link back to the larger sized photo.

811

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails