Tuesday, March 3, 2009

To lie sometimes on the grass.......

Got a message today about a treasury, went to see, glad I did. I sooooo long for Spring. We didn't get the predicted huge amount of snow last night but it's still so cold out there and all white!

I love this green! Just had to share! Love the title too:

"To lie sometimes on the grass, Every blade of grass has its angel that bends over it and whispers, Grow, Grow........."

My Corn leaf and kernels vase. ( click on poster to go see at etsy) I love the texture on this, the leaves are rather hairy and when impressed into the clay they leave a fuzzy look with a very distinct double rib down the center. And each kernel is different even though when you eat a cob of corn you don't notice, when you sculpt them from real live corn you do. :)

Happy Green Month!

( Oh, BTW, in my shop, I am offering 25%, yes, 25% off anything green in there for the whole month of March, so you in the mood for some green but needing to save some as well? Stop on by soon.) Check out the announcement in my shop here OrganicOdysseys.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails