Monday, July 20, 2009

Bold Graphics

Sometimes I just love graphics, bold contrasts, numbers, letters, words, maps, lines. I guess I still have the colors of the Lascaux caves on my mind even though I have just about given up trying to produce something worthy to enter at ABS. But I did do something creative even those this has been 'hell week' and doesn't show signs of changing in the near future. This is my collage, otherwise known as a Treasury that I made from things that fit into those catagories above. Check out these shops, they all have wonderful, unique works of art and crafts.

Click to view larger size. Go visit the treasury live here.

Here are the shops I found these treasures in:

carvelcountrysoaps
elefint
InboundThread
Mamachee
mooshoopork
papercutdiecut
Pendantic
PipingHotPapers
SarahJohnAfana
SayYourPiece
SmallEarthVintage

Sound Revolution


Check them out, you never know what treasures you'll find!

4053

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails