Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Two Weeks Notice

I don't usually watch the same movie over and over, mainly because I usually find too many inconsistencies within it to truly follow the story and 'get lost' for an hour or two. But this movie I watched just twice the other night and realized I've probably watched this one over a dozen times or more!

So it made me think, and question. What is holding my interest so much to watch this 'chick flick' over and over again? Then it dawned on me, Lucy Kelson must be an INFJ! So it's not the movie so much as the main character I can relate to. I guess that makes me feel a bit less of the odd one out, as I've always felt. And even though this is fiction, I know that there are a few of us on this planet that do exist even if you may never run (physically) into one in your lifetime. So, I guess I will continue to watch this movie each time I find it airing on some channel. But there is one thing more about this movie that shouldn't be dismissed and it's the great music, from an era I love, and the unmistakably sweet siren solo done live on the set by Nora Roberts.

Perfect for the movie, or just to listen to anytime. Don't believe me? Have a listen.:)





Doesn't hurt to dream, does it?
68

1 comment:

  1. Oh My Goodness! I am an INFJ too! My husband is an ENFJ (but really close to the border on the I/E thing). Yes, there are a few of us out here. We do tend to look at the world a bit dirrerently and deal with it and the people in it accordingly. Hang in, hang on, hang out and have fun!

    Emanda
    http://www.artemisiastudio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails