Friday, February 12, 2010

Feeding your Creativity Friday


I'm sorry fellow readers, I am still flying all over the world on my Magic Carpet Ride with the One World One Heart Ticket Holders. Even if you didn't get your ticket in time there are many participating that don't mind if you don't have a blog and want to join in the fun, I'm sure this will feed your creativity today and through the weekend!

NOTE: If you've arrived here to View the Bead Soup Swap Reveal, please go to this post.

So why don't you join me in the Magic carpet ride and discover new lands, new people, new artists and hopefully new friends!

I've even made a page on my blog just for the list of all those participating, you can View them all HERE. You can also keep track of how well I'm doing in trying to visit as many of these blogs as I can. Remember I only started a week ago, two weeks behind those who knew about this at the beginning, AND on Wednesday we had the Bead Soup Swap Reveal so 83 blogs more I had to visit! You will see a little red dot next to the blogs I've been to (only 196 out of over 1100 so far!). I've seen many different artists and art but did try and scout out the Polymer Clay and beaders too!

I'll be back on Monday with my announcement of the winners of the giveaways, and don't forget, I am having NINE Giveaways as my part in all this so get your comment on this post now to be put in for the drawing!


9002

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails