Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Great New Shampoo Discovery!

There's always something new on the market of beauty and health aids. I don't usually pay much attention to all the hub-bub about each new thing, but I'm sure glad I paid attention to this one! I'll let you read the press release below for particulars but I want to tell you what I think about it.

First it is Cruelty free, which means no animal testing! Another thing I like about it is the packaging. If you are like me, getting up in years and have to wear glasses to read you know this becomes an inconvenience to say the least when showering. I always struggle to remember which bottle is shampoo and which is conditioner, and it hasn't been just one time I've washed my hair with conditioner and finished off with shampoo! So the packaging on this, besides that it's in my two favorite colors turquoise and lime green, helps to keep that problem from happening. See the Shampoo is in the blue bottle and the conditioner in the green.

Blue= Shampoo
Green= Clean Sheen! Easy Q , at least for me, hope for you too! :)

But the biggest thing I noticed when trying this shampoo and conditioner was it's non overwhelming fragrance, very light, and you only need a little bit, and I have very thick hair. The conditioner is the same and it left my hair feeling really nice, clean and not like something were sitting on top. Now I wish I could say I am still using it but alas I am not. You see it got taken away from me. By my bald hubby! When I heard about this shampoo and how it worked on cleaning away the excess sebum oil and cleaning deeply and getting the bacterial count down to normal I was intrigued. You see bald men are bald because of excess sebum production, which in turn clogs the pores and after awhile it keep the hair follicle from growing. Now I don't mind a bald husband, my grandfather was bald and I took that as a natural way some men look, but what did bother me was the smell. I don't think it was the oil as much as the bacteria feeding off the oil and their 'bodily processes' mixing with the oil would get deposited on his collars and especially the pillowcases. Many a lovely bed linen sets have been broken up because of this. I finally found a way to get most of the oil and smell out of the pillowcases with an oxyclean type pre laundry spray but it used up a lot and didn't take it away completely.

Now he has been using this once or twice a day for about 3 weeks now and I can't believe it, there is no smell! He loves how his head and hair feel afterward, and the oil is minimal and he's really given it a testing, even in the spring heat doing yard work. He also snagged the conditioner and is using that on his beard which he says and I agree, that is is not only soft but natural feeling.

I have tried all kinds of shampoos from Salon special bags types to the cheapest there is and everything in between and I can honestly say I have never tried anything like this!

Just what it does for my husband alone is worth it alone! but I love it too and think I have found THE shampoo and conditioner for both of us from now on! They are also coming out with a shaving cream soon too and I can't wait to try that!


Skin Care and Hair Care Converge:

Introducing Clear Poreformance™ Antibacterial Shampoo and Conditioner

Good skin care doesn’t stop at the hairline. And healthy hair isn’t just a matter of what you see in the mirror.

Like the face, the scalp is subject to breakouts and irritation from bacteria caused by pores clogged with oil, dirt, grime and dead skin cells. If you’re an acne prone teen or adult, or a sports enthusiast known to work up a sweat under that helmet, your scalp may need some special care.

The marketplace is full of products for oily and acne-prone skin. Until now, no over-the-counter products have specifically addressed oily hair or problem scalps. Noting an increasing demand for such solutions among their large celebrity and athlete clientele, Dr. Sheri Feldman, a Beverly Hills dermatologist, and her Santa Barbara-based partner, Dr. Louise Stewart, set out to fill the void. Clear Poreformance™ Antibacterial Shampoo and Conditioner are the result of extensive research, as well as the doctors’ lengthy experience treating acne and testing both prescription and non-prescription medications over the past twenty years.

“During our many years in practice, our patients have asked for hair care products that thoroughly cleanse and condition not only the hair, but also the scalp,” says Drs. Stewart and Feldman. “The need is especially prevalent for those with oily, acneic skin or people who frequently wear helmets and build up sweat while playing sports. Clear Poreformance Antibacterial Shampoo is also the perfect solution for men who shave their heads and are susceptible to shaving bumps that are caused by inflamed follicles. It is also an excellent cleanser for men with irritated beard areas.”

Clear Poreformance is an antibacterial, deep pore cleansing system designed specifically for hair and scalp. With ingredients that stop bacteria in their tracks and a clearing capacity that rids pores of blemish-causing oil, dirt and debris, the products live up to their name while also delivering the aesthetic benefits expected of any premium hair care line…silky, shiny, strong and manageable hair.

Clear Poreformance products work three ways to thoroughly cleanse the scalp. Their proprietary blend of triclosan, azelaic acid, manuka and Australian myrtle balance sebum production, kill and prevent growth of bacteria, and deep clean the pores. Additional botanical ingredients like black cumin seed oil and pumpkin seed extract help to soothe the scalp and reduce irritation. Clear Poreformance Antibacterial Shampoo leaves hair pristinely clean, but also soft, shiny and manageable, while the Clear Poreformance Antibacterial Conditioner delivers a generous helping of moisture deep into the hair follicle for stronger, healthier hair.

Both products are sulfate and sodium chloride-free and compatible with the popular Brazilian keratin straightening treatments. In addition, both products are perfect for color-treated, permed or straightened hair. Clear Poreformance products are tested (but never on animals) and manufactured according to FDA guidelines for non prescription medications in an FDA approved facility. The shampoo and conditioner retail for $18.95 each. Visit www.clearporeformance.com for special offers and additional information.

12030

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails