I'm hoping you have had a chance to join in the party, the Bead Soap Swap reveal party that is. Today is the third day of the revealing and there's much more to see.
Here are today's Stars:
27. Lisa, Alterity - Lisa made a fabulous necklace that almost makes you hear the ocean. She is also having a GIVEAWAY of a beautiful pair of earrings too so make sure you stop by.
28. Dale, Dales' Flights of Fancy - Dale had the fun of discovering what to do with a hole-less focal bead (and she didn't wirewrap it) check out her intriguing creation.
29. Melanie, Kookie Designs - Melanie was blessed with a ladle full of wonderful porcelain componants from Nancy of Round Rabbit which she turned into an intriguing blended creation. For those in the PC world it has a Skinner Blend look to it, but with beads!
30. Christine, A Hot Piece of Glass - Christine got two necklaces from her Bead Soup ingredients. She made a fabulous Art piece focal with the component sent by her partner, a work of art on it's own. A must see.
31. Nancy, Beading From the Heart - Nancy is a seed beader so this was a challenge for her but she met it beautifully with a very special design.
32. Laurel, Rue's Daftique - Laurel got some great components from Marie Dodd (Lucky Laurel!) and when I saw them I couldn't wait to see these two styles merge and I wasn't disappointed. You must see what Laurel made, it is fantastic!
33. Sandi, Do Be Do Bead Do - Sandi has posted her finished piece and promises better pictures tomorrow, I can't wait to see a close-up of the focal, the whole piece looks very exotic!
34. Nicki, Nicki's Reef- Nicki was given literally over a 100 beads and components from her bead swap partner Rebecca, in two colorways, one cool, one warm. Nicki was overwhelmed but went at it like a trooper. She stewed for days and asked for any tips from other beaders as to what to do with them. She went way out of her comfort zone and created some fantastic pieces. You must go and see each component and read about how she did it. She even made a ring! Great Going with your Gazpacho Nicki!
35. Virginie, ViviBijoux - Virginie from Ireland joined us this time and just started a blog. She has not been much for making necklaces but stretched herself to make a yummy necklace and earrings with little silk bows! She is also having her first every GIVEAWAY, so be sure to stop by, it's a beautiful necklace with a wonderful lampwork bead.
36. Janeen, Wild Vanilla - Janeen was given three focals from her partner and finally focused in on one, took a design idea from Susan Lenart Kazmer and her stunning Bead Soap necklace was born. It's a stunner, industrial, steampunk, modern, edgy, with a touch of the southwest and more! She also made a great bracelet for a GIVEAWAY so be sure to stop by and view her great creation and enter the giveaway!
And another teaser for my reveal coming up on Wednesday
See post below for my weekly Giveaway for a special prize made just for you!