I've been so busy working on some bead projects for a special order as well as working on my Bead Soup project that I haven't been able to keep up on my emails or blog followings. So it came as a surprise to me to find out that some of my new Spring Beads from my recently renamed Bead Shop, Heart of Eden Beads, were featured on the Ultimate Polymer Clay blog, Cynthia Tinapples: Polymer Clay Daily. You can see the article Garden Inspirations from........ Here. This is the third time that I've been featured on Cynthia's blog and each time is a sweet new surprise and honor. Thanks Cynthia! I think we all need a Fresh Start, and this feature has helped me to feel even more motivated to create new beads!
Now today's Chef's for the Bead Soup Reveal are:
37. Filomena, Pink Velvet Bird- Check out the VEGAN piece Filomena made from her bead soup.
38. Lyn, Lyn Foley - Lyn (click on blog at top right) Made a wonderful earthy piece with copper and turquoise, and even sold it before the reveal! Congrats Lyn!
39. Tari, Pearl and Pebble - Tari had a fabulous focal to work with from Whitney Lassini and turned it into a more fabulous focal with her wonderfully textured necklace, a must see! She is also offering a Surprise GIVEAWAY too!
40. Rebecca, Song Beads - Rebecca was the partner to Nikki who made some very cool pieces with her soup . Rebecca didn't disappoint either and made a fabulous necklace and bracelet. You also must stop by to see her GIVEAWAY of a great Beading book!
41. Regina, Regina's Writings - Regina uses beautiful pearls in her design to add to the soup that Miss Fickle Media sent her and her soup is really cookin! Love it. She is also having a GIVEAWAY for a fab pair of earrings.
42. Nancy, The Rabbit Muse - Did a fabulous necklace with Herringbone wire weaving (something I have on my 'to try' list) and some great beads. It has a 'galaxy' feel to it, very modern and ancient at the same time.
43. Whitney, Whitney Lassini - Whitney made a stunning necklace with a down to earth organic feel that can be worn again and again.
44. Maria, Garden Path Beads - Maria Grimes made the most luscious summer soup with her ingredient, and sweet too! Take a look, summer's here and soups on!
45. Michelle, Life in the Bead Lane - Michelle made a huge summer statement with her soup, check it out! Necklace and earrings with the promise of a bracelet to come.
46. Ann, My Critical Eye - Ann made a very interesting seed bead bail for a large stone donut that really sets her piece off.
47. Lisa, Lucid Moon Studio - Lisa made a stunning set with beads in her favorite colors. Wonderful texture and materials, a must see. She is also having a great GIVEAWAY of a cool ocean bracelet and a gift certificate to her new Supply shop Lucid Moon Supplies at etsy.
She won't be making her reveal until Saturday, but in case I forget Denise Yezbak Moore is having a monster GIVEAWAY, over 7 POUNDS of beads. You've got to check it out HERE.
Another peek at my soup through the steam........................
And for those who can never get enough of learning in your craft or maybe branching out to learn about another facet of it, Interweave books is having a 'Hurt books' Sale, going on now. There are 63 different books on Jewelry and Beading as well as other categories. Most are half price, so get while the gettings good!