Friday, November 7, 2008

My second Sale


I am thrilled, I made my second sale today on Etsy. It was a long admired Eggplant pin. The buyer loves eggplants like I do! They are such beautiful plants. I am glad now I made a mold of that sweet little story book eggplant and lots of the beautiful leaves, from all three varieties the farm grew. I case you are wondering, the little raised bumps on the leaf are actually where the clay went through the leaf, little tiny bugs enjoy the taste of these leaves and carve out a wonderful lacy filigree from them. I choose these leaves particularly for their delicate beauty. The Eggplants leaves are fuzzy, some varieties have a pale green fuzz and some a deep purple fuzz which looks beautiful against the sage green of the leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails