Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Pay Your Creativity Forward
I found out about this on Sharons new blog , and decided to take part. It's not like the other award I was given and asked to pass on, where some never responded, some haven't passed it on and some even refused it! Oh well, such is life. Anyway, in this 'event' people volunteer to be part of it, so no chance for rejection here! :) I love the idea of this as I can make something specific for each person, and tailor it to their likes and dislikes ( I read you blog too, did you know? :D )
This is how it goes:
Creative people are adventurous! So, if you would like to participate, please send me a comment and the first five people will receive something from me in the mail. Here are the rules, and happy posting!
This offer does have some restrictions and limitations so please read carefully:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make. This is an adventure!
2. What I create will be just for you with love and good wishes. It will be made of actual materials, not of cyberspace.
3. It will be done this year (2009).
4. I will not give you any clue what it’s going to be!
5. In return, all you need to do is post this text on your Blog and create five things for the first 5 people to respond to your post.
6. Send your mailing address after I contact you.
IMPORTANT: This offer is null and void if you do not post on your own blog to pay this forward. This random act of kindness is inspired by Cristi at: http://2ifbysea-cristi.blogspot.com/
So are you adventurous enough to give it a try? Do you like my work enough to want to receive a little gift from me? If so, just make a comment to this post and be one of the first 5 and you are in!
That's one of my new pieces up above, fresh from the oven!